These few things are currently topping my happy list:
- weekends with friends in town
- putting a little chocolate in my morning coffee
- 4 outfit posts by yours truly coming to a computer screen near you
- lunch dates with new friends
- dressing up for halloween
- being able to take my ninny to her appointments... knowing it could change in a moment and i'd have a job to run off to and wouldn't be able to take her. so enjoying being able to do so.
- my husband officially being hired.
- snail mail - being both the sender and recipient
- trick or treaters coming to my door last night. specifically the lady bug little girl.
- treating myself at 11 and 4pm on the daily. just a little glass of tea or piece of chocolate will do.
here are a few etsy finds you may want to purchase. immediately:
a congrats card to buy for newlyweds.
mr & mrs. burlap stockings
pretty brushed gold earrings
cake flag set; french inspired
my favorite birthday card
this photograph needs to get in my life. and on my wall.
a very pretty 2012 calender
what's on the top of your happy list today?